Hi! I’m Phil, the owner of Colling Films.
Filming weddings and being part of your love story is something I consider a true honor.
I am someone who approaches everything with optimism and a sense of adventure. On your wedding day, I vow to be completely focused on making everything as stress-free and fun for you as possible.
Even more importantly, I am dedicated to getting to know you both, capturing every moment of the day, and crafting a beautiful wedding film that you will love and cherish for the rest of your lives!
Meet the Colling Family...
I met my wife, Caitlin, while playing collegiate baseball and softball at Olivet Nazarene University.
We have been married almost 9 years and got married in Illinois in December.
We have 2 boys and 1 girl: 6 year old McCovey, 4 year old Declan, and our sweet Selah Clare is 1 years old.
I (Phil) do all the shooting and editing, but my wife is a fashion stylist so she always helps me look over every film to make sure everyone at every angle is looking their best! :)
5 random facts...
- I was a high school biology teacher for 6 years.
- I can quote any line from the show, The Office.
- Red grapes are my favorite food and it’s not really close.
- I played professional baseball and I am a die hard Chicago Cubs fan.
- I am a type 7 Enneagram so that means I will make your day really fun!